Tuesday 1 December 2009

Website Final Edit



Website - Homepage



















I designed the website in Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, this program has given me a chance to experience a new skill. However though I had not used this program before I was able to construct a website that I find suitable for the genre. I firstly created a table that would include all contents and links to other pages. In addition to using Dreamweaver I had to use other programs such as Fireworks and Photoshop to create the link bar and the banner. These programs also aided me in developing other areas of my website such as the
images. After researching different websites I found that the typical conventions of them are that the link bar has a rollover such as them changing font, or what I did is changing the colour, and by this I carried on with the colour scheme of red, orange, yellow, green and blue. I have also included a sign in page for members who wish to join. At first I had difficulty linking the sign in button to the sign in page, then a fellow peer who has experience using Adobe software, showed me how to do it, then succeeding in linking the two pages successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.