Tuesday 1 December 2009

Digipak Final Edit

Inside Cover-






Back Cover-







Using Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop CS4 I was able to produce my digipak, and through these programs edit and create effects that are eye appealing and effective. Firstly for the digipak I had to research what the measurements for the basic CD case, however as I chose to do three panels I had to add more length onto the original. The images that I chose to use where a variety of photos taken of the band and then I transfered them onto the Photoshop program where I created pop-art, and through a series of changes, I resulted in creating the images for the digipak. However I thought that the inside cover was the weakest of the two because it lacked text and features, however it does include a slot for a booklet and the CD. With the two covers contrasting each other: the outside cover looking more real and the inside cover looking more solid, I thought the effect would be eye appealing and it gave a sense of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.