Tuesday 1 December 2009

Final Music Video

I have used different techniques and effects in editing my music video in order to create the final product. I have taken the colour from all of the production and left both the narrative and performance in black and white. This effective technique conveys tot eh audience a lonely feeling and sadness. However as this effect is used I have chosen to use another technique that can be used effectively with the black and white theme, this is the use of opacity on the performers. I found this effect to be useful as I chose to avoid the poor quality of lip-syncing. However another problem that I came to was the complication of the green screen in the shot. As Adobe Premier Pro CS4 can alter the effects of different shots, however the effects can have different effects due to most of the shots being long shots. When I was filming of the actors on the bridge the wind began to rattle the camera which led to unstable shot, meaning I had to edit the shot into a static shot. I thought that changing the colour to black and white was the most effective as it gave more character and narrative to the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.